The Louvre Museum

 The Louvre Museum in Paris, France, the largest museum in the world, was forced to close on June 16, 2025 due to a sudden strike by employees. The staff claim that the museum is about to be crushed by a large number of tourists. The Louvre has a variety of problems, including water leaks, temperature fluctuations, aging infrastructure, and visitors far exceeding the tolerance range.

 I strongly understood that Japan is not the only country where overtourism is a hot topic. I don't hear many examples of strikes in Japan, but I feel that there are many overseas. If there were many Japanese people who could express their opinions strongly, such a case would also occur, and in such a case, I feel that Japan is more crowded with people than other countries.


https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/19fe2fae24e4b064aa809f7e4067f99b58afd64e?page=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Merry Christmas

[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano