cute characters
The order sale of goods in collaboration with Sanrio and Chiikawa, which are very popular among young people in Japan, has been announced. The order sale of goods in collaboration with Sanrio and Chiikawa, which are very popular among young people in Japan, has been announced. SNS was full of posts expressing frustration and sadness for those who could not buy it. After reading this news, I felt that such products, such as selling out in just a few minutes and being sold to order in a few days, are an industry that can expect great economic benefits. Also, when I chose this news, I was attracted by the cuteness and motivated to buy it. I felt that popular and cute character goods are amazing things that make me want to buy them as soon as I saw them at first sight.
https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/329c5ad42f458fc3a40b6979eb81f4fd913b8d0b

The economic impact of cute things is immeasurable.
ReplyDeleteChikawa will control Japan's economy.
ReplyDelete