[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano
How to fold an origami piano
244060 Takahashi Hinata
Have you ever made a piano using origami? My mother taught me how to fold them, and I often played with them when I was in nursery school and Elementary school. The piano made of origami can not only be folded, but also played with it. The reason why I introduce how to fold a piano is that this is the best origami paper that I can fol D. Also, I haven't touched origami recently, so I wanted to do it after a long time.
In addition, origami was formed in a modern form in the Edo period and is loved by many children. November 11th is considered Origami Day. It was also established on the occasion of World Peace Day, and there is something that is connected With the desire for peace in the origami.
Tools
Your hands
Ingredients
One origami : any size, any color but black is the best
Procedure
1. Fold the origami in half to make a rectangle
Point: Turn the colored side down before folding
2. Fold in half again to make a square
3. Return it to rectangular shape and fold the origami on the right along the fold in the Middle
3. Fold the left side in the same way
6. Fold the left side in the same way
7.Fold the middle part made in step 5.6 upwards
8. Fold the top folded part in half
9. Open the folded part and fold it in half according to the fold in the middle
10. Fold it in again
11.Align the left and right origami in the middle, make a crease
12.open it
Finish.
Conclusion
How to make a piano using origami is less complicated than other works, and it is easy to make, so I Would like everyone to try it. It is especially recommended for those who have small children in the surrounding environment. At that time, instead of just folding, I want you to enjoy using it even after folding.
















You have dexterous hands.
ReplyDeleteThe explanation is easy to understand.
ReplyDeleteIt's the first time I've heard that you can make a piano easily!
ReplyDeleteThe explanation is very easy to understand.It makes me want to try making it.
ReplyDelete