Merry Christmas
I had a Christmas party on Christmas Eve night. We made our own clam chowders, salads and cakes. We love clam chowder, so I think it was the perfect menu for Christmas. We were able to make clam chowder that was particular to our own taste. The cake was made with reference to TikTok. I was able to make a cute cake with the right amount of strawberries, which I was worried about whether it would be enough. It was a lovely, fun, and delicious Christmas party.

Nice strawberry! Happy christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis cake looks so delicious !
ReplyDeleteThis cake looks so great and cute! You are a very good cook!
ReplyDeleteThey all look delicious. The cake is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas cake in the photo is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThe cake is full of strawberries and looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI was very surprised to find that most of the food was homemade. You have great sence.
ReplyDelete