My mother birthday

 Hello. I'm Hinata.

 October 31st Halloween is my mother's birthday. So my family celebrated my mother's birthday at an Italian restaurant near my house. We ate roast vegetables, oysters and shrimp ajillo, pizza, pasta, etc. I love oysters, so I was very happy to eat oyster ajillo. 

 I haven't given you a birthday present yet, so I want to give my mother something that will please her.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday your mother ! That looks like a very delicious dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful meal. I'm sure your mother was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very nice day for your family. The food also looks very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture looks delicious! I want to go to that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday your mother! Your dinner looks delicious, and I hope she's pleased with her gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Merry Christmas

[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano