About me

 Hello. I am Hinata. I am from Niigata city. I belong to the department of international economics.

 My hobby is trip. I have traveled to more than 10 prefectures so far. Recently, I traveled to Karuizawa during summer vacation. In karuizawa, I went shopping at the outlet mall and went to the plateau. To reach the plateau, my friend drove close to the top of the mountain and then walked to the top. I was soothed by the beautiful scenely of the plateau and the cows raised on the plateau. The photo below is from that time.


 Looking back on my university life so far, I feel that I had a lot of fun. During summer vacation, I visited Teradomari and had a barbecue with my friends. I want to enjoy studying during the 2nd semester as well.

Comments

  1. It’s a very beautiful view! I want to go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love traveling and would like to go abroad someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like traveling. I want to go to places with beautiful scenery like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling is very good hobby. I like traveling too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Karuizawa before, but I had no idea it was such a beautiful place! Next time I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas

[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano