Ms. Burtz's pressentation

On October 21st, I heard a presentation about Ms. Burtz's great initiative. There are two things I learned in the presentation.

 First, I learn the greatness of taking on challenges. I was surprised by Ms. Burtz's ability to take action. Because even though she was in Tokyo, she started action alone for a place called Matsudai. She achieved great results there, and what started as one person's efforts were carried  out by many people, and she became the subject of media appearances and awards. I felt amazing about her like this.

 Second, I learned about the greatness of the trail running race. I understood that we are not only creating an environment where we can coexist while protecting nature, but also working to improve children's language skills. I was curious about the initiative and looked at the homepage of Echigo-Matsudai's trail running race. There were many scenes where locals and participants interacted. Among the participants, not only Japanese but also foreigners were seen. From this, I thought that trail running races were one of the ways to connect people, and I thought it was great.

 I thought about trying various things from this study. Also, I thought that challenging myself without fear of failure would be a good experience for me and a new step for society. Even if I don't have any friends like Ms.Bartz, I want to challenge myself without fear of failure. And, I wanted to cherish the word one time, one meeting.

 In this group presentation, I would like to work on it while thinking about how to solve problems and build a better society and human relationships in Niigata and the area where we live. To that end, I wanted to make use of the two people I learned from Ms. Bartz's presentation this time.

 


Comments

  1. I also learned the value of taking on challenges. I thought that taking action would help me grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Merry Christmas

[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano