Disney!!!!!!



  I went to Tokyo Disney Sea!! I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I went there for the first time in about two and a half years. I rode a lot of attractions, watched shows, and took pictures. I made a lot of happy memories. Also, I had a conversation with foreign tourists. I communicated twice. The first time I had a picture taken, the second time the foreign child was cute, so I talked to the child's parents. It was a very good experience.

 It was so much fun that I want to go again!



Comments

  1. I'm jealous that you went to Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had gone to Disney Sea only once when I was nine years so I want to go there. It is jealous for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love DisneySea! I want to go soon too😆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Merry Christmas

[UnitProject2] How to fold an origami piano